It's been ages! I know ya'll miss me!
Well, the recent update about my life's adventure is not such a good news. I made a lot of adjustments between events in my life, but it's all good. Between the stress and being busy I am still good looking.
I realized my little worms worked really good for the bitches, I should have had more pups but according to Hershey.. Chesca mom's (Yes, Chesca a diff bitch this time that I had invaded with my big ----- and gave birth to my new pup) told me that I am supposed to have two pups but the other one died. I remember the last time with Tam's I had 3 and the other one died.. I had 2 girls and 1 boy, this time I have 2 girls. It's getting scary. Why are they all girls? is this going to be a karma for my kids? are they going to be played by some chihuahua men like me? oh no! I should change. I should not play with bitches anymore.
Well, if love does exist with dogs like us.. then I'd probably choose between Chesca, Tam, Cheesy and some shitzu around the corner.
Meanwhile, here are the photos of the only female pup left. All I can say is I hate this cloning process... ya know what I mean?


3 comments:
Hey booboo welcome back! Your puppy is so cute!!
Hey Mimi! yes, I was busy practicing procreations! I am pro life! miss you Mimi!
awwee...BooBoo...cute pups!
Post a Comment