Monday, July 13, 2009

Hiatus

Back from hiatus pimps...

It was few months back since my last post hopefully this one won't be my last post.
I wish I could tell a story from the events of my chihuahua life, but to sort it all out--
is it was just plain simple.

Except for that everybody around me were dealing with some human-life drama-- so to speak.
My dad were being plain ass and crying over what he claims to be as "life sucks" moment.

My mom on the other hand just had her what she claims to be is her "18th" birthday..errmm..
people who are getting old-er are just so scared to admit it or embrace the fact that yes, they are old..er.

Meanwhile, I just some few boring shots taken from one of those boring days... enjoy!





This is my bag-- will leave this effing house


Do you see something on my neck?



Yawn!!!

No comments: