This is my very first blog entry.
Whatever I may say in here, wasn't fully from own thoughts because my mom working as a secretary for me sometimes changes my wording so.. here we go...
I am Booboo, I was Originally named Warren from my breeder, I honestly think that my name Booboo is -- well disgusting but... what can I say? I have and must need to appreciate whoever gave it to me -- My daddy. The name Warren either makes it sounds like I'm gay, so between Booboo and Warren? I'd go for Booboo...
Moving on, I am 8mos old and always in heat, wonder why I haven't been able to try humping Chihuahua Chicas.. haha! I was born March 19, of this year, and I always hear from my mommy that they will have a party for me when I turn 1 yr old, I once heard she will have a party at the Jollibee for me. I honestly don't have any idea what Jollibee is, because everytime my mommy will take me to that fastfood, they won't allow us. But McDonalds?? yeah, they love me there, they always say the famous and common line whenever they see me "Ang cute naman!"
Anyway, I am a male spoiled Chihuahua, I don't have any idea where I was born... but all I know is that I am happy my mommy and my daddy found me :)
I love having dinner outside, in a cozy fabulous restaurant. But I am always sleeping wherever we go, I just really find it boring traveling.. but you can take me anywhere, as long as they let me in.. I am flexible.. I promise.
I have a little cage, that's where I sleep at night, but sometimes, I sleep over at my mom's and dad's room.. it's sooo freezing in there.. ggrrrr...
During daytime, the people at home moves around like crazy idiots, so I had to walk and follow them whichever part of the house they go-- I am observant like that -- I want to make sure I am updated and aware of what is going on...
Well enough of this.. will tell you more later .. arf!
No comments:
Post a Comment